Sunday, September 9, 2012

Endangered Silver Alert









Hello Everyone;
I am in need of everyone getting on their Facebook accounts and send a
message that my husband, George Collins, has been missing since Thursday
afternoon. He went up to town in the motorhome and has not been heard from
since that time. I have the sheriff involved and they have issued a "Be On
The Look Out" for him, but he has not had his medicine, he does not have his
phone and he has to have medical attention before Tuesday or he will not
live!
Please, everyone list this on Facebook if you can! I am enclosing pictures
of our motorhome that he was in.
Paula Collins
THIS FROM A FRIEND:
This is the husband of a dear friend of mine...they live close to Tyler Tx......He could go anywhere.......Please call me or text me if you see him...903 845 4301 home or 903 424 8988 cell Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment