Friday, August 31, 2012

Peas Keeping Kids Safe's Photos
A new born baby girl was found in a cardboard box on some Greensboro steps. Year
s later, she's on mission to find her biological parents.

"I was looking at the door step where I was placed at and i was like wow a little baby was just set there," said Precious Bradley.

After 21 years Bradley is trying find the missing pieces of her life.

"I was wrapped in a blanket and placed in a box," she said.

Recently, Bradley visited the place where she was found 21 years ago, on the steps of a church daycare located at 719 Dillard Street in Greensboro on January 19, 1991.

"I was trying to think back to 1991, as if I was I was trying to look at myself on that door step," said Bradley.

She was abandoned when she was only 2 weeks-old. Bradley was adopted by foster parents before being adopted by two loving parents from Jacksonville, NC. Bradley said she learned about being adopted, when she about 9 years-old.

Bradley is currently a student at North Carolina A&T University in Greensboro. She's a senior in college. The student says she wants to find the mom and dad who left her on those steps.

"I could have easily been not born but she gave birth to a baby girl. And here I am today."

"I could honestly say I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for God and His strength."

She has no birth records and absolutely nothing to go on as she focuses on her search for her parents.

"I really need to know who you are and to see if you look like me. I feel like...I really need to find out some information that can help me in the future," said Bradley.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/242861/57/Precious-Girl-In-Search-For-Biological-Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment